Bring your RV or just a sleeping bag to enjoy camping amid our unspoiled acreage
About RV/Primitive Camping
RV Camping will be launching soon!
For primitive or specialty camping, please contact 573-378-4374 for booking.
The Meadowlands at Jacob’s Cave are filled with immense beauty and rich history. You may know that Jacob’s Cave was discovered in 1875, but did you know that the Butterfield Stage Coach Line also wend through this property? Or that the decedents of Jessie James happen to be our next door neighbors? This campsite is not just a place to stop and rest, we welcome you to explore, learn and marvel at our 223 acre paradise.
Acres of Meadowland
This campground is Not Available the first weekends of April, June or October.
What is included in the RV/Primitive Camping
- 100+ Scenic RV Sites with Water & Electric
- All sites are pull-through
- Lots of open and wooded areas for walking/biking/hiking
- Water (non-potable) and electric available
- Fire rings and wood upon request
- Free Shower House
- Campsites are walking distance from Jacob’s Cave
- Cave tours are discounted for campers
Call for Pricing, Reservations and More Information